Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking OneUp, TwoUp, Etc
I’m glad I found this forum, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of info out there. Anyway.... I’m relatively new to 3D printing, but not new to building. I guess by most people’s standards I would still be considered a newbie, I have been doing this for 7 or 8 months. I have a thing for small printers, I have a few Kickstarter printers already (yes I have an addictive personality lol) I stumbled on an old review on the OneUp... you guessed it, I need one!(or 3). Does anybody have any idea where I might be able to find a OneUp? I have found a TwoUp version2 and a version3, I can’t really find anything that shows what the differences are between them, any ideas? currently have the following

Cetus MK1, MK2, MK3
Trinus/Panowin F1
PrintrBot Simple Metal
PrintrBot original Kickstarter (still new in the box) 

Thanks in Advance 
Dom
Hi Mindcrime,

Welcome to the forums!

I started out with a OneUp, but upgraded it to a TwoUp. Eventually, I sold it to another forum member here.

If you would, could you send me a private message here on the site regarding what emails you received in the registration process?

I think google decided to flip out over our email configuration, and I'd like to know what you experienced.

Thanks, and again, welcome!

Stan