Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know You Want a Revolution
No idea how that happened, I fixed the demon cnc link so maybe it'll work now. Been tied up with farm and shop work, last minute rush before everything freezes and we head south, or I would have seen this sooner.

Took half of yesterday to dig the tractor mounted rototiller out of where it had settled in, and about 10 minutes to actually till the garden. I'd tried earlier in the summer with the 40 year old Troy-Built but it got away from me in the heavy sod, the garden didn't get planted for a couple years while I was recovering from knee surgery. The sod was no match for 50 hp and a 5' wide tiller. Before that I brush hogged about half an acre of thick small maples, up to maybe 2" diameter. They take over fast when you're distracted. The brush hog (actually a 5' IMCO bought from a neighbor a year after getting the Troy-built horse) handled them just fine, biggest problem was being careful so one of them didn't get me or damage the tractor as it went over them. I backed into a lot of them instead. Leaves are almost gone here, a few trees with yellow leaves but just about all the maples have shed theirs despite an unusually warm fall (well, 47 today, over 70 yesterday), first frost is way overdue.

Without seeing the actual message headers it's hard to tell for sure, but it's quite likely those suspicious emails had spoofed from addresses and didn't originate here.
------
KS Printrbot Plus, modified
Thingybot Delta
QU-BD One Up (parts, received with bad motor)
QU-BD RPM (incomplete box-o-parts, spindle never received)
Maslow CNC (4'x8' chain drive)
Zenbot Mini (6"x8" router, grbl_ESP32)
SainSmart Genmitsu 3018Pro
Ender 3 Pro
BobsCNC Revolution (FluidNC)

Messages In This Thread
You Know You Want a Revolution - by Mooselake - 2021-10-09, 08:52 PM
RE: You Know You Want a Revolution - by Mooselake - 2021-10-12, 11:51 AM
RE: You Know You Want a Revolution - by Mooselake - 2021-10-12, 12:05 PM
RE: You Know You Want a Revolution - by Mooselake - 2021-10-20, 06:28 PM
RE: You Know You Want a Revolution - by Mooselake - 2022-08-20, 12:55 PM