Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attatchmets and Uploads an'at (Oh my!)
To change your avatar (this assumes a desktop, don't use the mobile site) -
Click on your current avatar default picture, or on your user id where it says "Welcome back mr_intensity". You'll get a little summary. There's a line that starts "User CP" near the right top of the page. Click on "User CP". The resulting page has a column of boxes on the left, one of them says "Your Profile", and in that is a link that says "Change Avatar". Click that. You'll see the section that says "Custom Avatar". The rest should be obvious.

You might need to resize your avatar image, I just keep a small one (like 200x200 px or so) that I use when necessary. If you're using M$ WinDoze Paint is a quick way to resize, for *nix the Gimp or your favorite photo editor. No idea what works on a Mac anymore but since it's so easy to use <ducks> it should be obvious.

I haven't tried a zip file, but I've never seen a a forum that allows file uploads that won't take them - and we can harass the admin if this one doesn't. Zip files are good for saving space, and attachments add up pretty quick if we regain any of the former popularity from before Q3 self destructed

Kirk

Zip files before attaching
------
KS Printrbot Plus, modified
Thingybot Delta
QU-BD One Up (parts, received with bad motor)
QU-BD RPM (incomplete box-o-parts, spindle never received)
Maslow CNC (4'x8' chain drive)
Zenbot Mini (6"x8" router, grbl_ESP32)
SainSmart Genmitsu 3018Pro
Ender 3 Pro
BobsCNC Revolution (FluidNC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attatchmets and Uploads an'at (Oh my!) - by Mooselake - 2018-01-10, 06:27 PM