Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a SECRET!
Hi All!

I just got an email where someone told me not to tell anyone about it until March 26th.

But I did find what they told me to be very interesting Smile.

I guess I can't say anything more, other than perhaps to note that I'm already making plans for them to take my money Smile.

I think quite a few people checking in here will be very interested as well. But... I guess you'll have to wait until the 26th!

Check back - I'll let the cat out of the bag absolutely as soon as possible.

You heard it here first!

Stan
Alright!

I'm letting the cat out of the bag!

For anyone who actually looked at the post above, here it is!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167...n=a151d563

The makers of 3D Gloop are kickstarting their next-generation spray paint/3D printed surface smoother - called Glooped!

I really think this has some cool applications, and I'm planning to back the clear version, and one color.

They have a pretty high financial goal, so it will be interesting to see if they can generate enough interest and support. I hope so, I'd like to have the products.

Stan
Sadly, this project was not successful.

It's totally understandable though, they set (IMO) an unrealistic goal of $150,000 - I would have been shocked if they had made it, even though I thought the product had excellent potential.

If they are able to mount a new campaign with different parameters, I will post about it here.